Description Job Description:
Are you ready to work on a project that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where we FIGHT for our employees, one round at a time!
You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Paid Parental Leave, Paid Disability Leave, and Safe work environments!
Pending contract award, the Leidos Intelligence Group will have a career opportunity for a Systems Integration Technician on a new, large, multi-year contract for systems engineering, integration, software development, testing, configuration management and training to develop, modernize and sustain Mission Management, Mission Assessment, Sensor Control and Execution (Mission Execution), and Sensor Cognizance functions within our customer environment.Position Responsibilities
- Installs, tests, and validates operational software as specified by installation standards, manufacturer's guidance and safety codes
- Maintains a broad knowledge of the system.
- Acts as a lead technician for program production.
- At least three years of SIGINT experience
- Experience performing all aspects of the integration and test of the system including installing the hardware in the racks, labeling cables, running cables, building the system to drawing package, performing quality assurance, loading operating system, loading applications, and performing all levels of testing in regard to system
- Ability to develop overall integration & test strategy and schedule test plans & scripts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics and 8 - 12 years of related experience or equivalent documented combination of training and experience. Additional Experience will be considered in lieu of degree on a case by case basis
- General Experience Requirement: Minimum 8 years experience integrating systems using multiple operating systems
- An active TS/SCI with a polygraph is required in order to be considered for this position.
CONMDExternal Referral Bonus:
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Systems AdministrationPay Range: