Very large aerospace and defense contractor in Pasadena, CA is currently seeking a Systems Integration and Test / Software Test Engineer to support a space mission projects.
The selected candidate will perform all levels of testing per established procedures and requirements as directed by the Test Team Leader.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating automated test cases to verify system level functional and performance requirements
- Integration and execution of automated frameworks to support System integration testing
- Develop and deliver automated test reports as part of project readiness reviews
- Utilize project tools to document all test plans and test cases
- Execute manual regression testing suites
- Support operational readiness tests and user acceptance testing
Education and Years of Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar technical discipline with typically a minimum of 4 years of related experience.