Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for a Senior Systems Integrator.The Senior Systems Integrator will support the Intelligence and Information Warfare Directorate (I2WD) located at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. The scope of this effort is to support research, development, assessment, adaption, transformation, testing, integration, demonstration, transition, fielding, sustainment, and enhancement of the designated information and/or intelligence software systems with Multi-Domain Operations (MDO) warfighting capabilities. DSA will assist the I2WD in the goal of meeting the needs of increasingly complex systems requirements and technologies.Required Education, Certifications and Security Clearance
- BS degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
- TS // SCI
- Minimum 15 years of experience in:
- Performing the life cycle software development including requirements definition, concept formulation, design, specification, development, test, & evaluation, and field / operation / maintenance support on the software systems
- Formulating engineering solutions to support the enhancement and transition of the open and modular based application software / tools
- Enhancing the architecture and integration framework of network, operations, and data sharing to meet requirements from various users and ensure interoperability with Government directed analytical products and Army databases
- Supporting rapid software product upgrades via leveraging Government Off the Shelf (GOTS) / Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) items, technology design and integration, and sustainment / transition of solutions
- Enhancing the application software and software open architectures of family of systems to support rapid upgrades and allow third party software development.
- Managing of cloud-based infrastructure and platform
- Experience in working with cloud technologies, including Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with ICITE Cloud concepts and architectures
- Knowledge of Agile software development project methodologies
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers.Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone. DSA's leadership and training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers and reinforce DSA's guiding principles
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSAemployees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K.DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email HR @dsainc.com or call
DSA recognizes that the global spread of COVID-19 is a challenging time for everyone. Our #1 priority is the health and safety of our workforce, guests and candidates, and we provide the necessary supplies to maintain safety in the work place. Due to the current situation surrounding COVID-19, our response time and scheduling of interviews may increase. DSA is looking to fill various positions despite the COVID-19 and are managing our workforce within the compliance of all state requirements.
The hours for this role are Full-time, Regular - Start and End times are dependent on customer requirements
- Leave benefits include Paid holidays, Vacation, Sick and Bereavement
- Retirement benefits include 401K with 20% match to employee contribution, and Employee Stock Ownership Shares provided by DSA.
- Insurance benefits include customizable Medical, Dental, Health, Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance, Health savings, Vision and Domestic Partner Coverage
- Miscellaneous benefits include Tuition assistance and Technical 100% Paid Training and Family Tuition Assistance.