Business Group Highlights Intelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions. Responsibilities
The Systems Integrator (SI) will be responsible for providing technical and programmatic support to the government client (Project Manager/COTR) including planning, analysis, and the reporting of project activities/metrics to upper management. The SI will be developing and maintaining project documentation and ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. The selected candidate will perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, requirements allocation and interface definition to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications. The candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
The SI for this position will be responsible for providing the following technical and programmatic support to client management:
- Preparing and maintaining project documentation including project plans, master schedules, supporting control gates and preparing for control gate milestones, developing SOWs, systems specifications, ICDs, and CONOPS.
- Provide support to programmatic and technical forums.
- Support the development and maintenance of current and subsequent FY Program Plans.
- Support the facilitation and coordination of activities and requirements with external organizations as needed.
- Manage requirements changes from the receiving customer and identify potential scope creep.
About PerspectaWhat matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.Perspecta is anAA/EEOEmployer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
- TS/SCI with Poly.
- 10+ years of programmatic or systems integration experience.
- An understanding of both the agile and traditional program development methods, the differences between these methods and how to apply them to engineering development projects.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace dynamic environment.
- Motivated self-starter and ability to work with minimal direction.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Previous experience working organizational end customers and partners.
- Familiarity with organizational budget process (spend plans, etc.).
- Requires Bachelor's degree, or additional 3 years of relevant experience
- Requires a minimum of 10 years with BS/BA or minimum of 8 years with MS/MA or a minimum of 5 years with PhD. An additional three years' work experience may be substituted for a BS/BA.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).