Please, no third parties.
This is a contract-to-hire OR direct-hire opportunity.
This position will be onsite after COVID, and there is no relocation assistance or employment sponsorship available.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the continuous delivery of high-quality kiosk products, consumer user experiences and operational capabilities and workflows.
- Development and management of test plans, manual and automated testing of the kiosk ecosystem inclusive of kiosk hardware and software, mobile and web applications, and data systems.
- Lead the development of complex manual and automated test cases, test execution, and tracking of test results across a variety of platforms including on-kiosk, mobile and web apps.
- Identification of data requirements and collection of all relevant data needed to analyze a complex problem, situation, or issue.
- Apply hypotheses and an understanding of cause and effect when analyzing a complex process, situation, or issue.
- Communicate defects/bugs to the developers and tracking resolutions.
- Translate and interpret business and product design requirements into test cases.
- Participate in research, selection, and implementation of QA and automated testing tools.
- Collaborate with internal/external customers and all relevant parties.
- Development of test harnesses and execution of white box testing.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelors or higher in CS or related field is preferred.
- 3+ years of professional experience working as a QA Engineer or similar capacity.
- 2+ years of professional experience developing and managing test automation, using automation frameworks such as Selenium, Appium, Expresso, Robot Framework, etc.
- Significant experience testing Android mobile applications and development of mobile automated testing is required.
- A working understanding of software quality assurance and software testing principles.
- Experience with databases and systems to support test case generation and analysis.
- Experience testing hardware and/or kiosk products is preferred.
tags: qa engineer, sqa engineer, software quality assurance engineer, software qa engineer, mobile tester, test engineer, automated test engineer, automation qa engineer, mobile app tester, mobile apps tester, hardware tester, device tester