Regular Job Description:
The QNX Neutrino Real-Time Operating System is at the heart of systems ranging from automotive infotainment to nuclear power controllers to medical devices. Components of the QNX Neutrino RTOS cover a wide range of software and hardware technologies: the kernel, device drivers, power management, along with software stacks for storage devices, networking, Bluetooth, graphics, audio and multimedia.
QNX Momentics is an industry-leading set of development tools based on Eclipse for developing software to run on QNX Neutrino.
The successful candidate will work together with both our engineering teams and our customers to create and realize software solutions in response to our customer product development activities. RESPONSIBILITIES
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Work with customers regarding product performance, problems and system design. Investigate difficult and complex product problems by applying knowledge of design principles, procedures and practices.
- Develop custom software solutions based on customer requirements.
- Address escalations to troubleshoot complex technical problems and help drive teams to discover causes and appropriate remedial actions.
- Develop prototype and demonstration systems as technology samples for customer use as needed / appropriate.
- Ensures compliance to workplace operating and environmental, health and safety procedures and guidelines.
- Provide on-site consulting services as needed / appropriate.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree with 3-4 years experience
- Familiarity with QNX, Linux or other UNIX-like / POSIX compliant operating systems
- Programming experience in C and scripting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An eagerness to learn and solve problems
#LI-TH1Job Family Group Name:
Product DevelopmentScheduled Weekly Hours: