Apex Systems has a client with an opening for an Oracle Systems Support Analyst opportunity for a 6 month contract based in Menlo Park, CA. If you are interested in learning more about the below opportunity please reach out directly to Brian McCann at email@example.com Position: Oracle Systems Support Analyst III Location: Menlo Park, CA Length: 6 Month ContractDuties:
Skill Sets Required:
- Engage with Business Operations and IT teams to resolve critical business production issues Data collection of system performance indicators
- Root cause and corrective action determination for all support issues
- Facilitate support reviews with External Partners
- Daily, weekly communication between our CMs (contract manufacturers) and 3PL (warehouses)
- Experience with Oracle Supply Chain and Order Management modules
- Good knowledge of end-to-end business systems processes and flows
- 8+ years of experience in hi-tech industry preferably in consumer hardware/consume electronics
- Ability to speaking fluent English and Mandarin
- Ability to travel to US and other geographical locations for training and support roles (10-15%)
- Technical functional experience is a must.
- Candidate will be working on the AR/VR business side.
- The team is responsible for taking in and fulfilling all Oracle orders.
- Operational support / knowledge of how Oracle fulfillment and process works.
Minimum Bachelors Degree. MBA preferred.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.