We are seeking a Systems Support intern to join our software implementation team during the winter and/or summer of 2022. This role will focus on large-scale and mission-critical software deployment projects for 911 Dispatch, Police, and Fire agencies across the U.S. You will gain exposure to Windows OS, SQL Server, and Enterprise Software, with an opportunity to learn systems integration from industry professionals.Responsibilities
- Perform software upgrades of our Computer Aided Dispatch and Records Management products
- Conduct readiness and go-live assessments before installation
- Proactively troubleshoot issues with server configuration, SQL structures, and maintenance plans
- Work with external clients during various phases of implementation processes to meet specific project needs related to systems deployment, administrative training, and support
- Receive mentorship and guidance from our highly accomplished Systems Assurance team members
Troy, Michigan | RemoteTravel
State Specific Salary Range Disclosure Requirements for Colorado, Connecticut, and Nevada
- MIS, CIS, or IT Major
- Junior or Senior status
- Passion for information technology and systems integration
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
Salary will generally fall between $12 - $16 before adjustment for geographic differences. Recruiter can confirm if position is incentive eligible.Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Come join us as we transform the public sector! Our mission, vision, and values guide everything we do. We're also frequently recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our many awards and accolades .
Tyler is subject to regulations, guidelines, and/or client requirements relating to the qualifications of Tyler personnel performing certain client work. Because of the nature of this position, it is a requirement that the candidate can successfully pass a federal background check at the time an offer is extended and over the course of employment with Tyler.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.