We are currently seeking a Systems Test Analyst (508) for our Federal client in Washington DC. Qualified candidates should apply for IMMEDIATE consideration
due to Government Security Clearance restrictions
**Candidates MUST be able to obtain and hold a Government Security Clearance
508 Accessibility Testing:
Become the testing 508 Accessibility SME in and perform the following:
- Web accessibility testing including: Semi-automated scans, manual reviews, keyboard only,
- color sampling, and screen reader testing (using JAWS or similar tool)
- Investigate/research issues, determine impact, and provide solutions for improving accessibility
- for compliance
- Implementing World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) WCAG specifications
- Reading, understanding, and being the go-to resource for compliance with Section 508 Laws and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Act as liaison with the client's Accessibility Office and support client Section 508 testing process
- Identifies, records, and helps manage specific 508 defects to resolution
- Provides policy and process support to the entire project team to develop, maintain, and improve our compliance with the federal government's Section 508 program
Functional and Integration Testing:
- Identifies Functional, Regression and Integration test case scenarios from user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Develops and executes detailed manual or automated test scripts
- Identifies and/or creates test data to support script execution
- Assists with the development of overall test plan and other test artifacts.
- Identifies, records, and helps manage defects to resolution.
- Identifies and communicates any testing issues and/or risks to Developer and Test Lead.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)