Please note I have direct access to the Hiring Director of Data Architecture on this position.
This is a 3-6 month contract to hire opportunity.
A $1 billion global company is looking for a SQL/T-SQL Developer. This is a brand-new position as the department continues to grow due to increased business and demand for its services.
The SQL/T-SQL Developer will primarily be responsible for:
- Extracting data in various formats from external sources and internal software systems and loading the data into SQL Server 2016/2017 databases running on Windows 2012R2/2016.
- Writing SQL and T-SQL statements, queries, stored procedures and triggers to the SQL Server 2016/2017 production databases.
- Working with internal staff to gather reporting requirements and then pulling data from the production SQL Server databases to design and create reports.
- Making recommendations for improved efficiency and effectiveness of reporting process.
- Data manipulation, data extraction and merging of large, complex data from variety of sources. Only if the candidate s skill set allows, the SQL developer will be responsible for designing and developing reports utilizing SSRS (and/or Business Objects / BO) and performing analysis utilizing Microsoft s SSAS. Note: This experience is NOT mandatory for this role.
The SQL Developer will report to the Director of Database Architecture
- 2-6+ years of T-SQL Development
- SQL Server 2008R2 (experience with SQL Server 2012R a plus)
The following are only a Plus ( NOT mandatory):
- Business Objects
- Any database table optimization
Once converted to perm, the company offers full benefits (PPO & HMO) including dental and vision, matching 401k, 2 weeks of vacation, paid sick/personal days, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, casual dress and flexible work hours that all start upon employment.