Here at the Cleveland Fed, we're excited to play a major role in the transformation of the U.S. government's largest digital tax collections system.
Led by both customer- and data-driven insights, we are committed to developing a new service with the best, most innovative technologies available today.
Are you up for the challenge?
You bring to us experience, positivity, and a willingness to collaborate on a system to give taxpayers an improved, user-friendly experience.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or green card holder.
As a CX Analyst, you will work on the execution of our customer experience strategy. You will assist with implementing the principles of CX management as a part of executing on the customer experience vision. This position will evaluate needed tools, and day to day tactics that will increase customer satisfaction and overall efficiency across all touchpoints. You will work closely with strategy, product and UX to deliver a seamless experience based on data and research.
1. Implement the customer experience strategy, which requires keeping up to date on technology and customer experience trends.
2. Implement a strong customer experience culture around data, learning efficacy and delivering organizational outcomes.
3. Implement CX management strategy around research, enablement, metrics, cultural transformation and prioritization.
4. Create customer journey maps, persona development and facilitate sessions (KEY)
5. Produce various forms of research that leads to insight.
6. Facilitate and c ontribute to creative and strategic brainstorming and workshops.
7. Report on customer experience data to identify potential concerns and respective solutions to improve the user experience.
8. Collaborate with other CX and UX professionals.
• Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
Education and Experience
• Associate's Degree and 5 years of prior experience or
• Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of prior experience
Knowledge and Skills
• Background in customer research and analytics techniques, facilitation techniques
• Working knowledge in building customer journey maps and personas
• Knowledge and understanding of accessibility guidelines
• Computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
• Ability to perform independent research
• Project management, including organization, planning, and execution
• Analytical skills
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Build and maintain professional relationships
• Customer focus skills
• Problem solving skills
• Independence of action/autonomy
Physical Demands and General Working Conditions
Traditional office environment: Employees typically sit most of the day, work with a computer and may answer/respond to phone calls. Physical movement consists of walking for meetings, breaks, etc. Ability to lift items weighing approximately 20 pounds on a limited basis is required. Addendum as needed: Employees may be required to travel by car/air.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to sustaining an environment in which diversity is valued and differences are strengths. It is the Bank's policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information or sexual orientation.