**Candidates must be a US CITIZEN*
This is not a software testing position. The primary focus is hardware and surveillance equipment testing.
There are quite a myriad of tasks and responsibilities, such as:
- Assist with planning functional test & evaluation events, including test parameters, cases, methodology, and criteria
- Assist with test scenario preparations for demonstrating operational usage for surveillance technologies
- Observe and record results of in-field testing
- Analyze results of testing using statistical methods - Develop test reports and briefings to communicate results
- Review functional requirements to ensure they are objective and verifiable
- Participates in testing, troubleshooting and analysis on the development of systems.
- Provides support in the development, implementation and maintenance of test processes and diagnostic programs.
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Sciences, Math, or related field and 5+ Years of experience of test planning, execution, and reporting, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in the full breadth of acquisition, particularly programming, planning, acquisition, requirements or test
- Strong capability in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in industry or federal projects
- Ability to travel to remote CONUS areas
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience with surveillance technologies
- CBP BI, DHS Clearance, or TS/SCI Highly Desired
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong oral and communication skills - Ability to work as part of a team and independently