**US Citizen or Green Card**
UKG is seeking an experienced IT Business Systems Analyst (BSA) responsible for partnering with Finance and internal business units to provide budget and forecasting solutions based on IBM TM1 Planning Analytics (formerly known as TM1. Qualified candidates have experience providing data driven solutions to complex business problems, and working with application development, business intelligence reporting, and system integration requirements for enterprise projects. Team orientation, flexibility, innovative thinking, problem solving, and self-motivation are needed for success.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with finance business partners to scope detailed business and functional requirements for TM1/Planning Analytics solutions to optimize reporting and planning processes.
• Build and maintain relationships with Finance stakeholders to understand, prioritize, and estimate development resources required for new features.
• Elicit and document business, functional and user requirements such as leading workshops, writing use cases, elaborating user stories, and creating process diagrams.
• Collaborate regularly with technical leads, developers, and integration developers on functional and technical requirements to implement enhancements or application integrations to satisfy business requirements.
• Define interface specifications for TM1 data loads and map data across systems for TM1 integrations with external data sources.
• Prepare test cases and perform functional, regression, QA, data validation, and user acceptance testing; provide demonstrations to stakeholders as needed.
• Help troubleshoot system and data issues, identify root cause, and provide support for internal customers of TM1.
• Participate in the development of objects in TM1, like cubes, rules, dimensions, MDX expressions, TI processes.
• Give support to users of TM1/Planning Analytics on full life cycle projects
• Analyze and resolve cross-functional data issues
• Develop reports in a consistent best practices format
• Coordinate new reporting requests/changes to ensure accuracy and consistency of reports
• Identify process improvement opportunities
• 5+ years delivering financial planning application solutions with IBM Planning Analytics TM1 or equivalent software.
• Proven experience developing models in TM1 / PA.
• 3+ years' experience in business analyst, data analyst or functional-technical consulting role.
• 3+ years background in understanding financial processes such as budgeting & forecasting
• Proven experience in the project lifecycle methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience conducting analysis and data mining using SQL.
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.