1. Design pervasive integration between QA Automation and DevOps process automation. Enable Continuous
Testing within the Continuous Integration framework (CI/CD).
2. Hands-on experience in Design and Development of Automation solution for Web based Applications (including
API/ Services) and ERP Packages (e.g., SAP, Oracle, SalesForce).
3. Hands-on experience with one or more tools and technologies including Relational databases, Cloud Platforms
4. Design and Maintain Test Automation frameworks, with Tricentis TOSCA in an enterprise landscape supporting
multiple Lines of Business and Applications
5. Hands-on experience with one or more of the following QA Automation solutions including TOSCA, Selenium,
JMeter, Cucumber, SoapUI, Unified Functional Tester, Visual Studio Team Services.
6. Rollout QA Automation Capabilities within teams by working with Platform, Development, Product QA and
Product Management to align with application modules and use cases
7. Mentor teams by evangelizing best practices and to conduct brown bags/on-boarding training for everything
automation (Software QA) related
8-10 years in a technical or software engineering position (preferably QA and/or SDET)
5+ years of experience working as a QA automation engineer for web/application/package development projects,
with 2+ years in a lead role
3 + years hands on experience in developing (preferably using C#) and maintaining test automation framework
and custom libraries that is scalable and maintainable to dynamic business needs
Strong working knowledge of test automation patterns, test techniques, preferably in a Software as a Service.
Able to collaborate with customers, vendors and peers; possess excellent written and oral communication skills
and proactive, with a pragmatic approach to testing.\
Preferred Specific Job Skills:
Good object-oriented programming skills in C# (related to TOSCA Technical support)
In Depth experience in automating frontend GUI (Web and On-Premise), API/ Services, Mobile (iOS and
Android) and/ Database Test Automation in multiple domains like Retail.
Experience with different development frameworks (e.g. MS .Net, )
Tricentis Tosca test automation experience (Custom Libraries and Cross-Platform Integration) is a plus
Awareness of Project Management Processes & Methodologies and ITIL concepts.
Strong analytical skills (debugging, tinkering).
Bachelor Degree required, preferably in computer science or software engineering.
Thanks and Regards,