Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a TPM (Technical Program Management) Consultant for our client in the Wireless domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6+ Months Contract with a solid possibility of extension
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Role: TPM (Technical Program Management)
Primary Skill: Workday, Workforce Development
Role Description: The TPM (Technical Program Management) Consultant must have at least 10+ years of experience. For this role, you must have strong experience in functional aspects of WorkForce Management and bit of technical implementation experience.
Primary Skill Set for this role: Workday, Workforce Development
Required Experience and Skills:
- TPM is expected to have strong technical and architectural understanding on integrating tools like ServiceNow, WorkDay (various enterprise wide tools which support Workforce management)
- Hands on experience in deployment (design-develop-implement) custom development, home-grown tools which mimic capabilities and features of commercial off-the-shelf solutions and tools
- Alignment to functional design aspects of various dimensions of workforce management tools.
- Experience in configurations, custom development, integration approach, data-exchange, features.
- Needs to have strong understanding on processes which are built/supported aligning workforce management activities like change-management, tasks scheduling, forecasting etc.
- Expected to have large scale/ global Deployment experience.
- Understanding on regional variations and local flavor would help.
- Expected to lead multiple initiatives and projects working various development teams
- Work with 3rd party tools, vendors, consultant to achieve capabilities/capacity of forecasting, scheduling, task/resourcing etc
- Lead conversation with XFN partners and vendors for selecting tools weighing pros and cons.
- Influence decisions, provide tools strategy, roadmap approach, prioritization and planning
- Program manager who can manage development teams, work with cross functional partners, align with vendors support, achieve objective set by sponsors.
- Strong delivery experience to support multi-platform solution, across regions, global scale, reginal flavor.
Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 10+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis
Recruiter Name: Amandeep Dubey
Recruiter Phone(Ext: 2033)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years
Expected Travel Time: None
We are an IT Staffing and Digital Transformation Services company. Over the years, we have mastered the art of finding the right talent for your IT needs in the most efficient way. We understand the growing need for the digital workforce as well as the importance of people who deliver value out of mainstream technologies. We are proud of our engagements with leading corporations across the U.S., helping them staff their IT needs on time, every time. Backed by robust sourcing practices and screening methodologies, our vibrant teams spread across the U.S. and India are able to drive high levels of staffing efficiencies for our clients. Beyond servicing the usual staffing needs efficiently, we have a habitual flair in finding purple squirrels those uncommon and specialized skill sets that are otherwise hard to source.
Our exposure to the evolution of technology has enabled us to build a practice-based approach to service our clients and has led us to nurture capabilities in Digital Transformation Services. Our teams, today, specialize in building applications that support the digital ecosystem on analytics, cloud, social and mobility. Our digital technology practices include SAP HANA and Salesforce, while our Digital Learning practice delivers value to organizational learning and development through programed digital content and design thinking.
Our investments in proprietary methodologies and custom workshops are backed by a Global Delivery Model to ensure proven efficiencies and increasing value to our clients.
A minority-owned organization, Mastech Digital is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol MHH.