LinTech Global is currently looking for a Senior .Net Developer to support an Important Government Client located in Ft. Belvoir. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and responsibilities:
- Leads .Net/C# programming efforts. Advises the Government on Best Practices. Provides Subject Matter Expertise and knowledge in all applicable tasks. Manages, oversees, and provides quality control of IRIS application.
- 5 years’ recent experience as .NET/C# Developer
- Strong proficiency in the .Net framework and coding in C#
- Proficiency in ASP.NET Web Forms and or MVC
- Proficiency in SQL and physical/logical database design
- Experience, communicating project status, defining, documenting, and maintaining processes and procedures
- Experience managing content in an online or Web environment
- Experience writing and reviewing SOPs, process documents, business plans, CONOPS, and other technical documents
- Experience working within the intelligence community
- Knowledge of governance, including policies, practices, procedures, and decision forums
- Ability to develop unconventional solutions for customer requirements in a collaborative environment as part of a dynamic team and independently with customers at all levels
- Ability prepare and present briefings and training
- Ability to independently initiate, manage, execute, and report tasks, as identified
- Possession of excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- The Senior Dot Net Developer will provide NET/C# Web Application Enhancement to IRIS.
This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Obtain and maintain all certifications required per DOD Directive 8570.01-M at a IAT II level
- Expert programming support for a Microsoft-oriented enterprise environment (MS .NET, C#, and MS IIS Server web application programing) across the IRIS application.
- Develop robust, scalable custom code solutions for IRIS
- Display proficiency in web-authoring and version control tools for Microsoft-oriented enterprise environment using
- Visual Studio
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe web design tools
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Provide system and software development services for the IRIS application
- Gathering and analyzing requirements for IRIS developed applications
- Documenting specifications
- Design flowcharts and wire diagrams
- Preparing test plans
- Designing system configurations
- Performing and assisting with integration tests
- Write required documents (i.e. SOPs, “How-To” guides, testing plans and results, accreditation, etc.) for the IRIS application.
- Maintain a standard look and feel throughout IRIS web sites
- Provide web development and project support in accordance with the policies, regulations, and guidelines of INSCOM, DNI, DOD, DA, DIA, NSA, and Intelink Management Office (IMO).
Understand and follow Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act Roles and Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or 8 years as a senior .Net/C# programmer position.
- IAT-Level II (i.e. Security+)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) preferred
LinTech Global is an award-winning, ISO 9001:2008 certified, 8(a) certified small business and GSA contract holder providing diversified Information Technology services to both Civilian and Defense agencies. Services include Software Development, Systems Integration, Data Management, Project Management, Operations & Maintenance, CyberSecurity, and Training and Audio/Visual (AV) Solutions. LinTech has received a number of recognitions, including rankings on “Top 50 Companies to Watch”, Washington Technology’s Annual “FAST 50”, and Inc. 500's List of “Fastest Growing Private Companies”. The LinTech Global team is comprised of individuals who are dedicated to the success and sustainability of our customers and their missions. Our combination of technical expertise, big business experience, and small business agility allows us to promptly provide our customers with exceptional IT and engineering solutions.
Our robust benefits package includes: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Company-paid Life/AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Health Insurance with Company Contribution, 401k Plan with Company Match; up to 5%, opportunity for Employee Referral Bonus, opportunity for annual Performance Bonus and much more!
LinTech Global, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.