Stellar Consulting Solutions is a boutique business & technology consulting company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We deliver high quality, agile, and experienced workforce for niche technology projects of any scale. We help forward thinking clients to solve specific problems by understanding their needs and align talent that can move fluidly
to match skill supply and demand on a real-time basis.
Stellar Consulting has a unique combination of technical and digital skills to recruit, engage, and retain qualified talent. We have a stellar reputation for striving to achieve high ethical standards. Our use of Innovative techniques and industry best practices has made us one of the fastest growing boutique firms delivering to enterprise business.
Position: TSG Support Technician with Driving
Location: EAST SYRACUSE NY 13057
Job Type: 0-12 months Project
- Working Hours: 2:00pm to 10:30pm
- Interview Process: Phone Interview followed by F2F Interview
- Candidate must be willing to work various shifts, able to work 5 days per week with possibility of weekends as needed due to vacation coverage or planned weekend upgrades.
- Provides support activities in an assigned area.
- Performs equipment exchange and recording inventory controls, software installations and program updates, troubleshooting and problem resolution on computer and Telecommunication systems.
- Train users on supported software and hardware with understanding of technology from a user perspective as well as technical perspective.
- Assist users to resolve computer related problems such as inoperative hardware or software.
- Travel is required using one's personal vehicle to provide Technology Support for Customers and to support CLIENT'S Core Technology solutions, CLIENT'S Small Package, Freight and SCS locations to supporting CLIENT'S technology infrastructure.
- Proficient/Advance skills in Microsoft Office Access, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong communication (both verbal and written), problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Highly organized and detail oriented; ability to prioritize daily tasks
Associates Degree in Computer Science required (Bachelors preferred) and A+ certification required.
Additional Job Details:
Must have flexible schedule, hours will vary some based on Client need.
- Warehouse Environment,
- Office Environment
- Outside Work Possible
- Extreme Temperatures Likely Hot
- Extreme Temperatures Likely Cold
If you are qualified and intersted for above role, please share an Updated Word Copy of resume with best # to connect. You can reeach me at