Locations: Boston, MA and Philadelphia, PA (both are onsite positions)
Duration: Full-Time onsite positions (no contract, no corp to corp, no remote)
Salary: Excellent compensation with benefits + bonus + 401K
VISA Transfer candidates will be considered
As a Front End lead + architect, you will work closely with design and product teams from around the globe and multiple frontend development teams to develop and deliver enterprise applications and digital products for Corporate Content Technology. This will be an exciting opportunity to apply your development and leadership experience to create high impact user-centered products. These products will be used by internal and external personnel to curate the rich content and provide value add content for our customers. In this role, you will participate in reviewing business requirements and analysis till the final delivery of an enterprise software in Angular 7 or 8.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Implement the Front End technical design and development of enterprise-class web applications
- Review business requirements and ability to perform a technical analysis of requirements and participating in estimation process
- Driving architectural discussions for new applications
- Deliver a solid, detailed technical design and architectural documentation
- Creating governance with Design System and managing various teams delivering applications based on that
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Leading multiple frontend developers on agile squads to deliver Angular application
- Mentoring and supporting team members
- Design and implement user authentication and security features
Specific Technologies currently in use:
- CSS frameworks like Sass, Less
- HTML5/CSS3 and other cross-browser responsive applications
- Git, bower, grunt, yarn, and Yeoman
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in front end development and engineering
- Demonstrated ability to build elegant and engaging user interfaces
- Extensive experience in CSS frameworks like Sass, Less
- Knowledge of Material Design principles and responsive design
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 and creating cross-browser responsive applications
- Experience with git, bower, grunt, yarn, and Yeoman
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with individuals across the organization.
- Experience using component library framework integration (e.g. Angular Material).
- Experience with REST Web Services.
- Experience using state management (e.g. ngrx)
- Experience with Build and Deployment automation (CI/CD)
- Experience with Github and Jenkins
- Experience writing UI unit tests
- Background in front end development, recently leading in Angular
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Good understanding of technical design, architectural needs, business focus
- State management (NGRX preferred)
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working directly for a product company, software services
Please click the Apply Now button below to send your resume.