Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Overall 10 12 years of IT experience.
2) Experience in leading analysis, architecture, design and developing Enterprise scale Tableau Dashboards and Reports is mandatory.
3) Experience in Healthcare Payer Domain is mandatory.
4) Experience in writing advanced SQL, performance tuning of BI queries, data modeling, and data mining from multiple sources.
5) Experience in developing Reporting Solutions in Big Data echo system (especially Data Lake & Cloudera distribution).
6) Strong quantitative and analytical skills - ability to quickly analyze data to identify key insights and apply them to the business.
7) Experience with Data Visualization standard methodologies
8) Excellent communication skills, including ability to co-ordinate with business, offshore and onshore technical teams.
9) Exposure to Tableau administration and user security management.
10) Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment a plus.
11) Experience in owning and leading end to end solutions with minimal support.
This project involves developing enterprise scale Tableau Reports and Dashboards out of Data Lake.
Tableau Lead will be responsible to work with business and emids technical team including offshore in developing enterprise wide Tableau reports and Dashboards.
Must have skills:
Tableau design, architecture and development, Healthcare Payer Domain, Experience in writing advanced SQL, performance tuning of, 6) Strong quantitative and analytical skills
Nice to have skills:
Experience in developing Reporting Solutions in Big Data
Champak Pragathi Towers, Survey No 3/2 Hosur Main Road Bommanahalli Bangalore KARNATA, 560068