Our business is seeking an experienced Metrics Associate / Tableau Developer to serve as the technical resource in the conception and development of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) initiatives.
• Ability to be part of the team that designs and is a key player in the development/execution of IT metric dashboards via Tableau, models and data sources at varying levels of complexity.
• Develop programming logic, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology, analyzing data and participate on KPI projects
• Design and build architecture to support Tableau environment and data feeds
• Proactively and continuously improve IT metric dashboards and cost allocation models for IT leaders. Assist in evaluating client business requirements, think outside the box and providing technical recommendations.
• Develop technical expertise in KPI subject areas and new technologies to develop new KPIs, respond to questions, recommend and develop innovative methods that result in technically efficient solutions.
• Develop project plans (draw attention to bottlenecks for resolution) from KPI design to deployment
• Documentation for proposed, implemented or changed solutions/architecture
• Communication to all levels of management and effectively present dashboards, models & analysis
• Build cross-functional relationships with other teams
• Support the decision-making process by delivering accurate and timely data, analysis
• Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies.
• Shares acquired skills and end user support with through formal and informal channels
• Completes responsibilities as outlined on performance plan, special projects and other duties as assigned.
• Candidate must possess programming ability: 3+ years of experience designing, developing, documenting and supporting Tableau dashboards
• Experience with RDBMs, SQL Server and interactive SQL programming
• Advanced proficiency with Excel, Proficiency with PowerPoint 2010
• Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and flexibility to innovate new approaches/solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be experienced in successfully explaining technical results to technical and non-technical audiences to provide transparency into metric processes
• Candidate must be self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Candidate must be able to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Managing Tight deadlines
We are offering an excellent compensation package. Our competitive benefits package includes full health care options, a 401(k) plan, and generous Paid-Time-Off.