Top 5 Skills:
1) Tableau ....Report and dashboard development, must develop the functionality to drill down further into areas of the Dashboard. Must be able to present the data on the dashboard in a concise and consumable manner 2) SQL for multiple db's
3) Python ..for data management and for automation fo Daily reports
5) Financial background...particularly secondary mortgage
*** Note, cloud is not important, all data resides on prem
1) Must play a consulting role, someone who can provide alternative solutions.
2) Strong communicator will be working on business process efficiency and gathering the correct KPI's and metrics from the business.
3)Leadership ...group lost the team lead and has dwindled from a group of 10 down to just 3.
4) Confidence...must be strong enough to push back when needed.
- BS Degree with 3+ years’ experience in configuring, designing, and building complex visualizations and dashboards using Tableau
- Python and SQL knowledge to execute scrips and manage data
- Strong knowledge working with Tableau desktop and server developer creating data
- Experience in dashboard designing with emphasis on dashboard design and publishing
- Knowledge of Tableau Report Performance Optimization
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills, capable of learning new technologies quickly
- Ability to visualize dashboards and reports, while working with large datasets
- Knowledgeable in using Oracle/Netezza/Hive databases & SAS datasets Nice to Have:
- Ability to create quick prototyping solutions
- Experience working in Finance and/or mortgage industry a plus
- Experienced working in agile development practices
- Create customized and interactive Tableau dashboards using multiple data sources.
- Oracle, Neteza, Hive, Spark, SAS datasets, CSV files & TDEs
- Take board requirements and transfer into fast developed prototypes and working solutions
- Provide expertise developing Tableau reports dealing with predictive results from analytical trending and modeling
- Adhere to corporate tableau templates and standards
- Define and communicate best practices for report development
- Work with data architects to define report performance optimized data models
- Develop detailed data mapping and end-to-end process flows
- Participate in design reviews and brainstorming sessions