Looking for Tableau Developer for a long term position in LA, CA. F2F is required after phone/skype interview. Call on 818 230 7819 for more details. Thanks.
We are looking for Tableau developer with SQL Server. Snowflake product exp. would be plus. Person should have strong demonstrated analytical, storytelling, reporting analysis background.
* Candidate should possess 8+ years of overall IT experience
* Candidate should possess 6+ years in a direct role as a data engineer, architect for ETL, Reporting and Enterprise Data Warehouse systems.
* Candidate should possess 4+ years - Data Modeling Experience to deliver both logical model & physical design for analytical systems.
* Solid hands-on experience with Tableau and SSRS reporting tools
* Solid hands-on experience with Informatica and SSIS data integration tools
* Hands-on technical experience with SQL Server database development and SQL queries to store, transform and retrieve data.
* Must have technical understanding with tools and products used in data mart and data integration development, such as SQL Server and Snowflake
* Broad exposure in the new techniques in agile Data Warehousing and Data Integration technologies.
* Strong conceptual and analytical skills: SQL, Problem Solving, Performance tuning, Test case analysis
* Good understanding of data architecture in a cloud environment (Azure/AWS)
* Technical expertise in distributed system architecture, design, and development
* Experience and exposure to MongoDB, Cassandra, NoSQL environments a plus.
* Able to communicate effectively with all levels of management in a clear and professional manner; verbally and written, and possess superior people management and leadership skills
* Ability to multitask and comfortable working in a large organization across multiple teams
* Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, CIS, or closely related technical field, or the equivalent experience.