Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application Development. Our staff's Passion, and dedication set us a apart from other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, and Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
One of our highly esteemed client has immediate need for strong Tableau Platform Admin
Job Description is as follows:
One of our client is looking for Tableau Platform Admin((Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1275 OR E-mail me: ssawant at rate matrixonweb.com))
Job Title: Tableau Platform Admin
Location: Raritan, NJ, United States
(Candidates looking for Visa Sponsorship will not be considered for this position)
5 Plus years of experience in Tableau implementation and administration.
• Provide troubleshooting and diagnostic support at L2 / L3 level for these technologies
• Incident, problem and service outage management
• service request fulfillment/Project provisioning
• connections/sources, tools/capabilities
• Environment set-up
• Install, configure and maintain base software
• Patch & Release Management
• Security Management
• Provide 24x7 production system support
• Document and maintain work-instructions
• Initiate, submit and implement change requests
• Log technical support tickets with vendor helpdesk◦
• Implement and maintain monitoring capabilities
• Collaborate with L3 on patch and bug fix deployment
• Identify and raise system capacity related issues (storage, licenses, performance threshold)
• Performance, capacity & utilization monitoring
• Optimization and Performance tuning
((Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1275 OR E-Mail me: ssawant at rate matrixonweb.com))
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.