Job Number: R0125846
Tableau Technical LeadThe Challenge:
As a te chn ical lead, this position will work alongside a team of sof tware engineers to deliver a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment using advanced skills needed to build cutting-edge sof tware in a microservices architecture. The ideal candidate is a proven leader and full-stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and te chn iques, identify and implement system improvements, mentor teammates, and lead the team to success.
As a te chn ical lead, you will support the client with Tableau development and integration in a large enterprise organization. Develop rapid prototypes, present demos of capabilities and functions of Tableau, and implement solutions based on client requirements. Interface with all levels in the client organization directly and leverage expertise in communication. Plan and c ond uct major te chn ical phases of significant projects by coordinating the efforts of te chn ical support staff and the performance of assigned projects. Review the completion and implementation of te chn ical products and evaluate vendors' capabilities.
Ready to build systems that will change the Department of Veterans Affairs for the better?
Join us. The world can't wait.You Have:
Nice If You Have:
- 10+ years of experience with supporting relational databases including Oracle or SQL Server
- Experience integrating with Enterprise databases and API
- Experience leading and mentoring a team of developers
- Experience with the Agile development process
- Experience with preparing and supporting requirements for release management
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with continuous integration, deployment and delivery approaches and tooling
- Experience with designing, building, deploying, and securing sof tware architectures in Cloud computing environments, including AWS and Micro sof t Azure
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information .Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and te chn ical courses, certifications, and books. Build your te chn ical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.