Note: This is a 6 Months Contract to hire role with a direct client. Apply only if you can go full-time after 6 Months.
- Create Complex Tableau Dashboard Development and security setup.
- Performance tune complex Tableau dashboard.
- Write SQL Views and create Complex Joins and Nested loops for Tableau Data Source creations
- Create elegant and attractive visual stories from a variety of data source types.
- Present findings in Tableau in a way that compels and enables decision makers.
- Use in-depth understanding of both data and visual sides of visualization to deliver high quality work products that delight end users
- Participate as core member of Agile team across all planning, analysis, design, development, and testing activities including participation in all scrum ceremonies
- Responsible for requirements gathering and creating business requirement documents.
- Responsible for developing complex SQLs and procedures in TIBCO data virtualization.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field; or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years in consulting or similar analyst position implementing Tableau dashboards.
- Proven experiencein Tableau development.
- Skilled with data analysis, data visualization and reporting& analytics.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL for performing data analysis and performance tuning.
- SAP native HANA modeling experience a plus.
- Business Objects experience a plus.
- Ability to test and document end-to-end processes.
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio) software
- Strong communication skills and willingness to take initiative to contribute beyond basic responsibilities along with the ability to effectively present to the target audience.