Atrilogy Solutions Group's direct client in Renton, WA
is searching for a Talent Acquisition Data Analyst
to join their team on a 12+ month
long contract. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent of work experience.
- 3 years' of experience in a data analytics function.
- Experience in an HR environment and working with HR data is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to assemble, organize, examine and present significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience extracting and analyzing data using a variety of enterprise reporting tools and data sources (SQL, Tableau, Business Objects, Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI), PowerPivot, and PowerQuery).
- Experience developing outcome-based analyses used by senior level executives for strategic planning and decision making.
- Demonstrated ability to operate in an environment with ambiguity and ongoing change.
- Skilled at building credibility and effective relationships with a variety of stakeholder groups.
- Demonstrated ability to gather reporting requirements and translate those to actions that meets the customer needs
- Experience educating others on basic data analytical techniques and concepts.
- Experience leading projects through an established project management methodology.
- Experience in Talent Acquisition or other HR related functions.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo), Lawson and/or Avature.
- Experience in the healthcare industry.
- Active within the business intelligence / data analytic community.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.