Lenati is an award-winning management consultancy focused in the marketing & sales strategy space. We are headquartered and focused in the greater Seattle region and have developed a thriving business and are looking to expand with and through the role of an Internal Recruiter.
The Recruiter role will focus on sourcing and screening, finding and connecting with consultants for contract and full-time roles. Critical to success is the ability to translate people's work experience, technical skills, interpersonal strengths, and professional goals into a cogent story that aligns with our business and growth. This requires tremendous fluency with communicating by phone, in-person, and email. This role will be a "brand ambassador" and requires the utmost care and concern to transmit information accurately and convincingly. Our work environment is collaborative so this person will focus on working in concert with colleagues to identify skills/experience requirements then diligently source top talent, assist logistically, and finally make and close offers to candidates. We also value reviewing outcomes over time against goals and will look to this person to own reporting on their progress and contribute ideas to continual improvement.
We have a great system, process and people who are truly team-oriented. Our culture is open and flat; we don't stand on ceremony and look to work and succeed as a team. If your natural talent is people related (connectivity, story-telling, details), this is a great opportunity to join a smaller company that is growing. You'll have a major impact on the development and culture of Lenati by contributing and influencing who we hire!Responsibilities
- Creative and tenacious talent targeting through referral development, events, marketing, online community engagement, social media
- Develop robust and timely candidate pool through sourcing, screening and interviewing
- Assess and identify candidate skills and goals and matching job opportunities to those candidates
- Develop and maintain meticulous records for internal team communication as well as documenting in online tools (internal and client)
- Develop strong working relationships with team members to provide clear and timely updates, establish priorities, and discuss improvements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent computer user including applicant tracking tools, LinkedIn and Office suite
- Proven experience initiating and managing projects to completion
- Prior sales and/or service-related experience
Lenati is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, marriage status, pregnancy status, political affiliation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.