Our client is a Fortune Global 500 with work site located at New York (Midtown). This is a full-time perm job and no visa sponsorship for this position.
The Manager is responsible for the administration of talent acquisition function s recruitment life cycle; support talent management function activities; assist to handle employee relations, maintain various data collection, analysis, report, and confidential record keeping; and performing other duties such as implementation of HR initiatives, deliverable on special projects and as required by the Manager and HR Management based on business needs.
- Execute Talent Acquisition ( TA ) function in accordance with the Client s policies and procedures as well as compliance with employment standards, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Handle the recruitment life cycle: planning, sourcing, selection of candidates, employment offers, and onboarding.
- Partner with hiring managers, HR Management, and other stakeholders for talent solutions.
- Prepare accurate reports required on ad-hoc or a regular basis (monthly, quarterly, annually) for various internal purposes as well as MUTB Head Office reporting, and external requirements.
- Support Talent Management ( TM ) function. Administer Talent Connection (SABA) not limited to Performance Management, E-Learning modules; trouble shoot issues arising from end-users; support in the creation, coordination, and facilitation of learning programs; and serve as a primary back up to TA/TM team.
- Handle Employee Relations. Respond to employees inquiries timely, handle employee relations, and assist with the resolution of issues, well as maintaining confidential documentation, and escalate to HR management or other stakeholders as appropriate. Help provide guidance to employees and managers in accordance with the Branch s established policies and procedures.
- Assist HR Management with Special Assignments/Projects and HR initiatives. Provide support to meet HR s deliverable with projects or other HR initiatives, planning, implementation, communication, reports, etc.
- Perform Other Managerial Duties. Process vendor invoice payments in Polar, help manage third party agreements and relationships with vendors; assist to create or update HR policies, procedures and manuals; provide support during audit, RSCA, maintain record keeping of TA/TM, support on the execution of company events, and perform other duties as deemed required by the Manager and HR Management.
Bachelors Degree (HR, Business or related area).
- 4-6 years of direct HR experience in a corporate environment (250+ headcount).
- Minimum 2 years at manager capacity (current/last position).
- Experience and familiarity of HRIS (e.g. Saba, Workday, ADP Workforce), Talent Acquisition and Talent Management portals a plus.
- Experience working in Banking/Finance highly desired.
Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) highly desired.
Other / Technical:
- Must be proficient in MS-Office and various HRIS.
- Knowledge of HR best practices, industry standards and employment laws.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Able to muti-task, work independently, and able to lead.
- A fast learner, diligent and organized.
- Ability to interact at all levels in the organization, a team player, and flexible to work beyond work hours based on business needs.
Email resume to: pradeep(at)gbcs-usa(dot)com. Contact # (732) 548-4000 with JOB # M_TA_ManagerNY mentioned in the subject line of your email.