Are you a people person with a passion for building relationships both internally and externally?
Do you thrive in a collaborative and exciting team environment?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented professional to join our in-house Talent Acquisition team.
Our Global Talent Acquisition teams are represented across the USA, EMEA, Hong Kong and Malaysia as we support the growth of SWIFT's offices worldwide. As a result, this role presents opportunities for cross-collaborative working and learning globally.
Our employees are the foundation of our success!
As SWIFT grows, you will be responsible for developing tactics and actively sourcing the best talent. But your role doesn't end there. You will also have the chance to contribute and take ownership of a range of exciting new projects that will help us get the right talent, skills and competencies needed for the future.
What To Expect:
- Build and foster meaningful relationships with key internal and external stakeholders (e.g. from hiring managers and business leaders to candidates, regional and global talent acquisition colleagues to recruitment agencies and consultants, wider HR teams (eg. Core and business partners), through to vendors and service providers.
- Own and manage the full recruitment lifecycle (e.g contribute to the creation of attractive job descriptions and hiring content, guide and liaise with managers through the hiring process, provide expert market intelligence and best practise guidance and advice, source candidates in the marketplace, support the selection and assessment of candidates, manage offer negotiation and pre-employment checking)
- Serve as the key contact point for hiring managers and candidates, ensuring a positive experience for both
- Develop and contribute to creative content and sourcing techniques that will ensure visibility of our opportunities and drive inbound recruitment
- Organise and represent SWIFT at external job fairs, conferences and events
- Drive offer process - building compensation proposals and packages, extending offers and closing candidates
- Undertake management reporting and data analysis to inform decision making
- Leading and contributing to regional and global projects to improve the processes and capabilities of the Talent Acquisition team
What Will Make You Successful?
Knowledge and Experience:
- A successful background in full lifecycle IT recruiting and direct sourcing
- Experience with recruiting multi-disciplined profiles
- Must have agency or RPO recruiting experience or experience as an in-house recruiter
- Up-to-date knowledge of innovative sourcing methodologies and a strong track record of successfully networking externally
- Experience in recruiting for positions across the U.S.
- A methodical approach with the ability to work to key targets/SLAs, under pressure and within tight timelines
- Well organised with the ability to multitask, managing a variety of vacancies across varied locations
- Knowledge and experience of data analytics
- Experience in candidate screening and competency based interviewing (and preferably psychometric testing and assessment).
- Understanding of the payments, financial and IT industry/jobs market is a strong plus