Business Group Highlights Defense
The Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) mission to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide solutions to improve the Nation's defense by providing software, systems engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet management solutions. Responsibilities
Perspecta is supporting the DOD in transforming the Simulator Common Architecture Requirements System (SCARS) for the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC). This initiative calls for the definition, design, delivery, deployment, and sustainment of a Simulator Common Architecture (SCA) across the Air Force's training portfolio, along with the creation of a Security Operations Center (SOC) and Library and the execution of the Management Services. The SCARS initiative will also incrementally implement a Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) as well as a set of common standards for Air Force simulators. Join our Team!
- Responsible for the coordination and supervision of a specific technical task or function.
- Ensures all activities are carried out in accordance with project commitments or specific objectives. Responsible for day-to-day coordination and administration of tasks by ensuring quality and productivity standards are maintained while meeting client schedules.
- Coordinates with other contract and subcontract personnel to ensure work moves smoothly from one functional area to another.
- Works with project manager and/or client to prepare work schedules and man-hour estimates.
- provides written management or program plans, maintenance and operations instructions, task status analysis, cost reports, and other related documents.
- Ensures all administrative tools are effectively used to control and accomplish tasks and may provide operations security protection for all sensitive/critical information.
- Assists with writing manuals and other documentation. Responsible for status and task management reports for area of responsibility.
- May set up and manage project facilities.
Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
Requires a SECRET clearance About PerspectaWhat matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.Perspecta is anAA/EEOEmployer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).