NJ based firm seeks a Manager/Lead Full Stack .Net Developer with strong front end experience.
The digital development team is responsible for a wide-range of web development and production services. The Manager will be accountable for the execution of web-based projects and applications, focusing on development and managing the stack of applications which support the digital space. This individual must ensure effective and efficient use of resources and manage vendor relationships as well as internal development staff. This role serves as a liaison throughout the organization, acting as the key contact for online systems, applications and architecture along with overseeing the production projects and daily tasks.
This is a permanent direct hire opportunity in NJ. Candidates must be authorized to work for any employer.
Compensation includes salary, excellent benefits, pto, 401k, and a quality of life oriented environment.
- Experience in production/development in mid-size or large-scale web environments.
- C#, .NET Frameworks, Angular and Microsoft Web API design
- SEO plus understanding of web standards and common web and application architectures.
- Hands-on work with content management systems, analytic tools, search engines, etc.
- Demonstrable experience coaching high performing, results-driven teams, overseeing processes and managing change.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, including ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences. Exceptional relationship management ability.
- Able to work independently and lead team projects while remaining organized in order to meet deadlines and balance competing priorities.
- Strong Problem Solving Skills- Ability to identify key issues, gather data to investigate those issues, and develop actionable recommendations.