Job Description As a Team Lead | System Engineer, you will provide system implementation, support, monitoring, and maintenance of technology solutions and services within a hospital environment. You will perform daily system operations tasks to verify system integrity and availability as well as ongoing performance tuning, hardware/OS upgrades, and resource optimization. You will also be responsible for implementing and monitoring applications and servers, respond to alarms in a timely manner to prevent client impact and performance degradation. As the leader of this team, you will deploy physical and virtual servers, complete assigned incident management tasks, deploy, setup, as well as maintain testing environment. Finally, you will also be responsible for providing tier III and other support per service requests.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or related field, or equivalent work experience
- MCSA or CCNA certification
- Healthcare IT background
- At least 1 year of people management experience
- At least 1 year of experience in Office 365
- At least 1 year of experience in Operating System (OS) vulnerability mediation
- At least 2 years of experience as a System Engineer handling system administration on various Linux, Windows 2008/2012/2016, Citrix, VMWare
- At least 2 years of experience in Exchange, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, etc.
- At least 2 years of experience on Windows/Citrix/VMWare infrastructure
- May be required to lift up to 30 lbs., i.e. server, network equipment
- Must be willing to travel as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations and cover an on-call rotation
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to the Prescott,AZ area