The Development Team Lead will assume responsibility for both hands-on development and leading a small team of developers in the design and development of a quality software . Responsibilities
- Traditional duties of development programmer.
- Working with other developers ensure high quality software .
- Review code accuracy and quality.
- Provides leadership to the team to help set and maintain best practices.
- Provide technical, domain, and Agile process leadership to teammates.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth within the team , tools, and process .
- Working with other departments (support, development, implementation, sales, etc. ) as appropriate.
- Ensuring visibility through relevant metrics and continuous project status updates and transparency .
- Train, motivate, and mentor team members as needed.
- Assist with administrati ve matters including current projects, scheduling, team members, etc.
- Help facilitate effective meetings.
- Generally serve as a backup to the development manager.
- Computer Science (or similar) degree, or equivalent experience.
- Strong c ustomer service skills.
- Solid understanding of the application domain.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong decision-making, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Abi lity to lead a diverse and possibly remote team of software developers.
- Ability to understand complex technical problems .
Lakewood, ColoradoColorado Code of Regulations 7 CCR 1103-13 Disclosure
Salary will generally fall between $76,297 - $100,391 before adjustment for geographic differences. Recruiter can confirm if position is incentive eligible.Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Tyler is continually recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our recent awards and accolades across Tyler Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing email@example.com or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.