Under the leadership of the Manager, Epic Applications, the Epic Access/Revenue Cycle Team Leader has primary responsibility for providing day-to-day direction and oversight to the Epic Cadence/Prelude, Resolute Professional Billing, and Resolution PB Claims and Remittance Application Coordinators. The Epic Access/Revenue Cycle Team Leader participates in specific activities and tasks related to implementing and supporting Epic Access/Revenue Cycle applications. As a member of the Provider Applications and Support Software Department, the Epic Access/Revenue Cycle Team Leader coordinates activities and project schedules with other Team Leader and assists the Manager with staff recruiting and performance reviews.
- Manage all Access/Revenue Cycle builds and upgrades, tier 2 support and report configuration/development activities to ensure successful implementation of the system at multiple practice sites.
- Support a positive work environment, motivating staff and fostering teamwork by providing guidance and supervision to the team. Lead by example and act as a resource to staff.
- Coordinate and oversee team’s schedules and workloads, assign duties, and make adjustments as needed to maintain optimal team performance and productivity.
- Evaluate staff performance and provide appropriate feedback.
- Assist the Provider Applications and Support Software Manager with staff recruiting, project planning, budgeting, and delivery of staff performance reviews.
- Develop and enforce policies, standards, and procedures for practice builds, report configuration/development, testing, documentation and application support.
- Provide administrative support for tracking and reporting open issues, enhancements, requests, resource allocations and project status.
- Assist with priority setting of projects
- Participate in and conducts ongoing team and project meetings
- Collaborate with various customers and suppliers to set and meet service expectations
- Participate in staff, team, project and planning meetings as needed
- Other related duties as assigned
- Current Epic certification in Resolute Professional Billing required
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead a team of technical professionals required; previous supervisory experience highly desirable.
- Health Care background required (5+ years)
- Previous experience implementing or supporting electronic practice management (EPM) or medical records (EMR) systems (2+ years) required. Experience with the Epic applications highly desirable.
- Excellent project management skills and familiarity with project management tools required
- Demonstrated knowledge of structured development processes, technical project management, software implementation, testing and documentation
- Ability to work independently and function as an integral part of the team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills both technical and business focused.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple tasks, and problem solve under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints
- Capable problem solver that follows rigorous logic to bring effective solutions to complex customer problems including technical and business process
- Experience with SQL and/or Crystal Reports is desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or closely related field, or equivalent education and work experience.
Hill Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Candidates must be eligible work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship. This is an employee position, not suited for travel/consulting/remote work.
For more information please visit www.hillphysicians.com and to learn about our employee culture visit us on https://www.instagram.com/people_make_primed/