- Some experience in management, leadership and/or administration
- Some experience using work-item tracking tools
- 3 years of experience in programming in Cocoa, Objective C, C#, HTML, .NET, PHP, Java or Progress
- 3 years of experience in a product engineering role, software design and testing, or relevant experience
- Working knowledge of technology standards, including architecture, design and integration patterns
- Bachelor?s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field or equivalent experience
- 2 years of management, leadership and/or administration experience
- 2 years of experience using work-item tracking tools, preferably Team Foundation Server, Jira, etc.
- 5 years of experience in programming in Cocoa, Objective C, C#, HTML, .NET, PHP, Java or Progress
- 5 years of experience in software testing and design
- 5 years of experience in a product engineering role, such as Software Engineer, Product Owner or Business Analyst
- Working knowledge of supported business domains (e.g., Hedge Desk, Pricing, Trading, Post-Closing, Treasury)
- Knowledge of different roles on their team (e.g., product owners, release train engineers, software engineers, architects)
The Team Leader, Engineering leads a team of focused individuals who work together to build and maintain the back-end engineering of a large product suite. This team leader is responsible for tracking and maintaining team performance while also building and developing team members.
- Communicate and embody the culture and mission of the company
- Document, organize and communicate reports critical to team effectiveness
- Pull/create reports for higher level leadership, as requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment
- Lead/mentor their sub-team on performance, production and day-to-day tasks
- Track and communicate incident trends to impacted product stakeholders
- Consistently prioritize major incident trends
- Tie threads for initiatives between business domains on the train and product stakeholders through knowledge and understanding of processes
- Strengthen and maintain key relationships with senior leadership in supported business areas
- Identify issues in workflow and provide process improvement recommendations
- Work with senior leadership to identify workflow and talent needs
- Assist teams in capturing and breaking down delivery of more complex requests that require coordination between teams
- Apply Lean/Agile values and principles to a software delivery team
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 10 consecutive years, 2010 - 2019. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 7 consecutive years, 2014 through 2020, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was once again named to FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2019 and has been included in the magazine's top one-third of companies named to the list for the past 16 consecutive years. In addition, Essence Magazine named Quicken Loans the "#1 Place to Work in the Country for African Americans."
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.????????????