TeamSite/LiveSite Developer- Dallas TX
- This candidate will be a member of Enterprise Web Content Management team and serve as a subject matter expert for Autonomy LiveSite and work closely with internal customers and team members to develop solutions using LiveSite Display Services and LiveSite Content Services.
Strong technician with solid experience implementing Content Management solutions and delivery using TeamSite, LiveSite Display Services and LiveSite Content Services
- MUST have LiveSite Development experience
- Design and Develop SitePublisher components
- Design and Develop SitePublisher rules
- MUST have deployed to LSCS or LSDS
- TeamSite Development experience in TeamSite 6.7.x to 7.x
- Development of complex workflows using Workflow Modeler
- Implementing custom roles and menu options
- Design and Develop FormsPublisher templates using FormAPI, in-line callouts and CGI callouts
- OpenDeploy configuration
- Configuration in n-tier architecture
- Directory comparison, File List, Parameter, and reverse based deployments
- A working knowledge of JEE technologies.
- Some Windows administration
- Experience architecting Content Management solutions utilizing the Autonomy/HP suit of products.
- Installation and Administration experience with TeamSite, SitePublisher, LiveSite Content Services and LiveSite Display Services
- TeamSite Search
- IDOL Search
- XSLT experience
- Some database design and SQL knowledge with Oracle, SQL Server, or some other RDBMS
- Windows Virtual Server experience