Position: Teamcenter/Cad developer Location: Michigan Duration: 12+ months MOI: Phone & Skype/WebEx
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are able to sponsor H1-B at this time. 2. Two Professional References with contact and email ID. H1B Consultant who are willing to WORK ON OUR W2 (H1B TRANSFER) are welcome.
Experience on Solidworks integration manager or CREO integration manager
Hands on experience with teamcenter itk (Integration Tool Kit)
· Experience with Siemens TeamCenter PLM
· Experience in ITK programming n depth knowledge and experience with state of the art commercial tools in standard engineering domain, especially Teamcenter and its structure manager and systems engineering module.
· Hands on experience designing TC based solution via configuration and customization.
· Knowledge of Teamcenter unified Architecture 4 tier and 2 Tier architecture .
· Strong programming skills in TC client customization using SOA along with Java.
· Experience with Eclipse IDE Framework with Java.
· ITK Server side coding experience with C and C++ including Teamcenter workflows.
· Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills with Java, XML and C.
· Good understanding of IT technologies used in engineering standard space .