The Teamcenter Solutions Architect will administer, configure, develop, and upgrade the Siemens Teamcenter Product Lifecycle Management (PLM).
The ideal candidate will be resourceful and able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly to ensure that the technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently; including suggesting new methods and processes and the ability to carry these through to proof of concept.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Configuring the Teamcenter applications based on requirements and designs of the company
- Maintain, develop & support all Siemens PLM IT infrastructure and PLM implementations
- Experience in configuring and customizing Teamcenter
- Experience in Information Systems, Server/Client Infrastructure, and Windows server/client skills
- Experience in supporting software implementations and upgrades
- User helpdesk, DBA, and Migration experience
- Troubleshoot issues and outages and other complex problems
- Upgrade systems with new releases
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- After hours and weekend work as needed
- Assist in other tasks as required by the Director of Information Technology and Engineering Team
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Siemens Teamcenter and its interface
- Project management on small to medium projects
- Must be able to perform a variety of routine tasks and demonstrate a good working knowledge of equipment, procedures and working with common hand tools
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including the ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at various levels across the company and customers
- Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task, and detail oriented
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Able to maintain a professional demeanor and a polished professional appearance
- Background checks will be completed on all candidates considered for hire.
- MES Engineering experience preferred
- Engineering background
- Siemens OpsCenter knowledge
This is a full-time direct hire opportunity offering a competitive salary base and comprehensive benefits.