Zions Bancorporation's Enterprise Technology and Operations (ETO) team is transforming what it means to work for a financial institution. We operate in a fast-paced, information-driven environment, which means we need people who bring diverse experiences, perspectives, and expertise to meet the ever-changing demands of a technology-driven world. We are grounded in the belief that "improving the work is the work" as we drive to create simple, easy, and fast solutions for our customers. Your ability to adapt, learn, and innovate helps increase revenue, reduce operational costs, and mitigates risk.
We are currently seeking a Tech Governance Analyst - Business Process Automation to join our team. The focus of this role is working within the Operational Center of Excellence (OCE) teams to enhance and monitor the governing aspects of our automation processes. As a member of the team you will be responsible for facilitating strategy and standard definition monitoring standard compliance, conducting process controls analysis and tests. You will interact with leaders in finance, accounting, technology, risk, compliance, and operations to ensure safety and soundness of automation processes. Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with leadership to define the framework, standards and strategy for business process automation, including the use of various automation methodologies.
- Help OCE design and optimize their processes
- Perform risk identification and assessments for compliance of new and existing automation processes
- Maintain and improve process flow charts and relevant documentation
- Assist in process mapping; provide on-the-spot and formal training for business partners
- Assist business partners in evaluating possible actions to address deficiencies
- Manage and report on the OCE responsibilities through metrics and dashboards
- Work with to analyze deficiencies, identify compensating controls, create and report action plans for remediation, and determine deficiency classification
- Track, review, and report on the implementation of technology processes (e.g. Change, Release, Incident, Problem)
- Track, review, and report on the compliance with technology standards
- Provide training to OCE team members on technology standards
- Work with Audit and Risk departments to conduct audit and risk assessments of Technology
- Work with Enterprise Architecture to align with strategic solutions
Work related experience:
- Experience writing technical documentation or designing knowledge bases
- Strong focuses in risk management, cross team collaboration, and incident remediation
- Experience with version control tooling
- Experience with internal and external technology audits
- Solid understanding of key information security and technology change management principles
- 5+ years working in the technology risk and compliance field with specialization in automation.
- Experience with RPA, AI, Machine Learning, and workflows
- Experience with centralized and decentralized automation models
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Ability to act and operate independently and develop practical solutions
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem-solving, and results
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Understanding of business continuity / disaster recovery principles
- A combination of education and experience may meet requirements.
This position can be located in Salt Lake City, Utah or 100% remote.
Pay Range: $70,000-100,000
At Zions Bancorporation, we need team members who can get the job done and do it with enthusiasm. As a company, we are always striving to make the business better so we can make our customer's lives easier. Are you passionate about making a difference for people in your community? As a corporation comprised of community banks, we need people like you, who can make positive change.