Lead Java Developer
12 month contract with possibility of rolling perm with the end client at the end of the contract
Location – Owings Mills, MD
If you are interested, please send your resume to Helen via Dice
* Proven strong technical and project leadership with the ability to lead a team of developers in all phases of the SDLC.
Strong background on multi-platform system integrations. This is key as this person will be leading the development of Java applications that are integrating with 3rd party systems.
Excellent object oriented analysis and design patterns/techniques with emphasis on Java/J2EE technology.
* Technical leadership experience is required
* Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, JDBC, Hibernate, JMX, JMS, Log4J, AJAX, and JSF
* Broad knowledge of Java Open-Source technologies including Ant, Struts, Spring, XML parser technology, J Unit and HTTP Unit
* Application performance tuning skills
* Web application development and analytical (i.e. requirements gathering) skills
* Software development best practices (RUP, XP, Agile)
* Excellent analytical, planning and communication skill sets
* Software architecture design experience