Technical Lead - Oracle Fusion Middleware development, Oracle WebCenter, Java/J2EE
Location - Rockville, MD 20850 upon opening (currently 100% remote until it is safe to return to an office environment). Metro accessible.
6 month Temp to Perm - Candidate MUST be able to roll perm with the client without needing any kind of Visa sponsorship at any time from the client AND
Candidate must have lived in the US cumulatively 3 out of the last 5 years.
Client - FDA - National Food Safety Data Exchange (NFSDX). Team size - 15 - 20
- Technical Lead experience developing and customizing large scale Java / J2EE applications.
- Person MUST also have with a wide range of Oracle web applications and Oracle Fusion middleware experience.
- MUST have worked with Web Services, REST, SOAP, XML, APIs.
- You will need to be able to set the technical direction for the project and the Java/J2EE team, do research and proof of concept, and work with the Solution Architect on the team to design the system architecture.
- You will need excellent communication skills (articulate and to the point - both oral and written) to communicate with customer, staff, and team
- You will need a wide range of Java, J2ee web framework, Oracle database and software development with some Oracle web application and Oracle Fusion experience.
- You will need to be able to sell your technical solution to the customer
- Direct the developers and assign them specific tasks
- You must demonstrate strong Leadership skills. Be aware of and assess your team's skills; support, mentor and grow the Developers on your team who need help (from advanced skills and Lesson's Learned from past projects and past mistakes).
- Make a plan and include PM in the plan to support each of the Developers who needs help.
- Demonstrate work in progress in each of the sprint meetings with the customers
- Engage with technology vendor and coordinate the architecture, development and acquisition effort
- Have the ability and experience to manage difficult clients and be able to DIPLOMATICALLY push back when necessary.
- Communicate and help alleviate customer's concerns by keeping him/her updated on project's status and what you are doing to solve any issues that arise.
Preliminary phone interview by company Recruiter
Technical Interview via MS Teams (video)
Final Interview via MS Teams (video)