Tech Lead / Project Owner; Scottsdale, AZ
These are Contract-to-Hire Opportunities. Candidates MUST be able to accept FT Employment WITHOUT THE NEED FOR SPONSORSHIP.
We are looking for 2 Project Owners who are aggressive/focused individuals.
- Experience level of Technical Management
- 5+ years of experience
- Ability to convert to FT employment in 6 months
** Someone with strong mindset to run and own a project and willing to grow in his/her career.
Prefer folks with technical &/or development management skills. NOT a PM, but a hands-on Project Owner who can technically understand the issues and pitch in to get it fixed.
- This position is a Technical lead role but primarily accountable for the delivery of projects with main focus on solution.
- This person is the main interface between DEV and PMO and Business as well as Management.
- While hands-on technical knowledge is required in this role, this person does not do day-to-day design/coding. However, they focus on ensuring the right design is in place and the right solution is delivered…excellent communication and soft skills are required in this role.
- Works with Architecture, Development, PMO, and Business Stakeholders
- Involved in code reviews
- The Project Owner position is responsible for coordinating Digital projects between the Business and Digital IT team.
- Responsible for assisting with integration for Digital applications including mobile, web, and services for roadmap.
- Responsible for supporting the SDLC of Digital projects in a leveraged capacity at all stages of the system lifecycle (PRF input, BEG, Requirements, Design, Build, QA, Deploy, Warranty)
- Will serve as a partner in the business development process and ensure that assigned projects comply with the enterprise roadmaps and standards.
- This PO will oversee projects, and regular review/update meetings with architects as well as support the PMs and BAs to ensure timelines are met.
- Experience as a Project Owner understanding the SDLC model and bringing projects to completion.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Fortune 100 Company working with digital mobile and desktop applications on both the IT and Business sides.
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems with some understanding of Services and batch jobs.
- Experienced in a fast paced large and matrixed technical environments
- A basic understanding of application architecture and data architecture concepts and governance.
- Experience working with Architects and Developers to bring forth high-performing retail
- Experience in .NET, Windows, MVC, Angular, SQL environment
- 5+ years of SDLC and IT experience.
- 3 years of overall technical exposure on Web Platforms, Web Services, SOA, Middleware, Messaging, API and Application services.
- 3 years of experience working with Solution Architects with demonstrated experience in relaying, coordinating, and supporting these solutions from the business perspective.
- Developing and applying documentation for projects (NFR, Use Cases for the business, RTMs, etc.)
- Ability to assess the impact of architecture changes on the business, application relationships and information flow
- Participated on projects through their complete lifecycles (requirements, design, development, launch).
- Ability to facilitate collaboration among technical architecture team members and business leadership
- Organizational, leadership and consensus building skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.