Apex Systems, the nation's 2nd largest Information Technology Staffing organization, has an opening for a Tech Lead to work within one of our large clients in the San Diego area. This position is a contract with a possible full time conversion.
Please send your resume to Lindsay Maynard at if you're interested in learning more about this role.
• Provides mentoring and guidance to developers.
• Sets team strategy and direction; represents team to senior management and clients.
• Develops innovative multi-team solutions to complex problems.
• Demonstrates broad technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction; exerts influence outside of immediate team and drives change.
• Participates as a member of, and leads, cross-functional development teams.
• Leads design of complex cross-functional solutions for others to develop
• Designs, prepares and executes unit tests.
• Significant time is spent in strategic and creative problem solving.
• Applies company and 3rd party technologies to highly complex software solutions, while driving innovation.
• Independently implements end-user or enterprise solutions of significant complexity.
• Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for the company and clients.
• Consults with leadership team, team members, clients and vendors on complex issues to develop effective solutions.
• 10+ years experience writing code using .NET and languages such as (and not limited to) C# and VB.Net
• Advanced understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server
• Experience on multiple full release software development project life cycles
• Advanced understanding of modern SCM (software configuration management)
• Advanced understanding of testing tools, unit test and integration test scripting, and testing methodologies
• Advanced experience using an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio) and development of tool add-ins
• Strong understanding of basic Database Administration; Able to define quality and security standards
• Knowledge of Cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS
• Ability to act as a lead and mentor for Agile teams
• Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 10 years of related experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience.
Knowledge of the following Technology Stack:
o Kendo UI - Telerik
o Angular Material
o .NET Core
o Azure Service Bus
o Azure LogicApp
o Azure Functions
o MS SQL Server
o REST API
o Entity Framework
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or .