SHIFT: Day Job
Your innovation. Our impact . At Anthem, Inc.
, it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater health for our communities, and greater experiences for our customers. Innovation is a top priority. Here, you'll have an opportunity to work in a collaborative environment that brings together industry leaders and technology experts, so together we can drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to create solutions and programs that can truly make a difference at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company. At this time, Anthem will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Title: Tech Program Manager
Location: Indianapolis IN.
Alternate locations can be : Atlanta GA / Richmond VA/ Norfolk VA/ Mason OH Position Summary:
We're seeking a detail-oriented go getter who doesn't shy aware from constantly evolving challenges, while partnering with internal marketing, development and business sales teams. This individual will be responsible for managing/owning the development and launch of digital marketing campaigns, business programs and new product introductions delivered across channels including, e.g. websites, apps, interactive presentations (tablets, PPT), and other custom projects. In addition to project management oversight this individual will serve as a consultant for the team executing on digital work, while staying closely connected to the communications, marketing and brand teams. The DTPM must ensure the overall strategy is understood and that our final deliverables meet internal stakeholders' needs and objectives. Requirements:
Experience working in sales or a sales environment required. Healthcare communications experience. Must be comfortable working in a very fast-paced environment with aggressive timelines where ambiguity and short turnaround schedules are the norm. Experience working across an organization with multiple stakeholders to ensure consensus and alignment. Deep digital production skills, experience managing web content and assets and launching large scale marketing and communication projects. Demonstrated success in managing multiple projects, priorities and people concurrently. Excellent presentation and communication skills required. Exhibits a high degree of ownership and accountability. Demonstrated relationship building. Experience working on user experience-driven projects. Consulting experience preferred. Primary Responsibilities:
- Creates and manages development of go-to-market sales presentations, collateral materials, demos, videos and other such support materials through storytelling
- Designs and implements digital communications projects and associated timelines
- Serves as a trusted advisor and digital execution expert to the internal Digital teams and internal business stakeholders
- Demonstrates good problem-solving and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to set priorities while handling multiple projects
- Promotes a strong awareness of the various sales organization's strategic direction and ability to align content to those objectives
- Develops creative project briefs - working with subject matter experts to obtain the needed information
- Proactively identifies risks - devises associated mitigation strategies
- Resolves project issues, while identifying lessons learned to improve execution in future projects
- Applies mastery-level project management skills for seamless execution and delivery
- Facilitates approval on all deliverables to ensure client objectives and quality standards are met
- Acts as liaison to marketing, sales and product development teams
- Develops new communication and marketing ideas, collaborates with others on their ideas and contributes to the ideas of others
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
- Requires BA/BS; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
- 7 years of professional project management, sales, communications and/or marketing experience
- Must have advanced understanding of and 2-3 years minimum working in a digital marketing or strategy
- Project management certification (PMP) preferred.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Must have mastery-level communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have demonstrated success developing and managing complex projects
- 5 to 10 years of experience in project management, digital media, digital marketing or similar role
- 5 to 10 years of experience with visual communication methods