Who You ll Work With
Cogent IBS is a global SAP consulting, Enterprise Mobility, Web App Solution and Staffing provider, headquartered in Bingham Farms, MI.
We are launching Tech Savvy program, which gives eligible graduate students, Junior/Mid level Programmers / QA/ Technical Business analysts enhance their current skills, with in-house and chosen customer projects at Cogent. You ll work in teams of 3 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of the engagement.
This includes gathering and analyzing information, business requirements, development/coding and testing,
This is NOT a training initiative but experiential exposure to real-life project enviroments, occasional coaching and mentoring from colleagues in your teams. After the completion of Tech Savvy program we will also help in placing them in a project.
What You ll Do
- You will help deliver software products with high levels of value, usability, quality and predictability to solve our clients most complex problems.
- In this role, you will gain hands-on experience in full-stack application development or expertise in Technical Business/ QA Analyst roles, based on your interest and background
- Must have a Bachelor s Degree (Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent program) with 2-4 years of work experience or having Master s Degree with 2years of work experience
- Working knowledge in any of the following technologies: Java, Dot Net, Informatica, Salesforce, UI/UX, SAP
- Knowledge in cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Azure or Google and container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Ability to work in a team environment and with people at all levels in an organization
- Strong command of English language (both verbal and written)
- Ability to relocate anywhere in the US
Benefits of Working with Cogent IBS
- For OPT candidates we assist in obtaining STEM extension for additional 24 months.
- Filing of H1B and Green Card.
- Relocation Assistance
- Health Insurance
- Paid time Off
- Enterprise level Cross training
Want Quick Response?
Please email your resume to careers@CogentIBS.com
Kindly complete the 10 minute video pre-screening interview at the link below, for a quick response from us