Atrilogy Solutions is looking for a Technology Support Administrator for an exciting role with our client, a well-respected educational institution located in Exton, PA.
This role offers career growth, autonomy and a private office on campus.
The Technology Support Administrator is responsible for providing customer-centric support to end-users. This position will require a highly technically skilled individual that is able to resolve more complex problems that have been escalated to next-level support. This position will work closely with onsite leaders and the Home Office IT leadership team to help develop and execute IT projects and initiatives that align with organizational business strategy.
• Analyzes, implements, modifies, tests and maintains local site hardware, software, and machine operating systems.
• Understands and performs analysis, troubleshooting, and repair of LAN and WAN infrastructure, including on-site servers, WAPs, switches, routers, etc. Escalates and partners with Tier 3 support teams when necessary.
• Accurately tracks and routes escalated incident and request tickets providing thorough documentation of troubleshooting, history, and resolution, within established Service Level Agreements.
• Analyzes user requests and evaluates multiple potential solutions to determine the best course of action and/or technology solution, delivering successful outcomes.
• Accurately documents analysis, testing, and modification of computer systems and programs through creating and updating knowledge base articles and SharePoint team site information.
• Responsible for the training, and day to day activities of student worker(s).
• Develops best practices using applied technical knowledge and comprehension of business operations.
• Helps determine needs and develops IT budget in partnership with site management and Regional IT Director.
• As a technical expert, provides advice and guidance to campus management to ensure the successful execution of campus initiatives.
• Responsible for the execution of campus infrastructure maintenance and upgrades in conjunction with tier 3 while ensuring minimal impact to business operations.
• Responsible for timely response and resolution of campus outages after business hours to prevent critical impact to business operations.
• Plans and executes major projects in alignment with business operations and initiatives (e.g. new program deployment, operating system upgrades, technology refresh, software deployments).
• Responsible for the management of all site IT assets, including receiving and disposing of technology-related equipment.
• Provides general end-user training and documentation.
• Other duties as assigned. Position Requirements Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Education / Experience
• High School diploma/GED required.
• 3-5 years of IT support experience or equivalent experience required.
• 5+ years of deskside support preferred.
• A+ certification preferred.
• MCSE preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and professional communication, both verbal and written.
• Proven ability to use good judgment, problem-solving, and decision making skills.
• Strong, proven organizational skills including multi-tasking and time management.
• Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and professional decorum.
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Operating Systems.
• Intermediate knowledge of Active Directory and Citrix remote user support.
• Excellent linear troubleshooting skills.
• Intermediate knowledge of networking technology and concepts.
• Proven ability to gain, understand, and apply knowledge from technical manuals and SOP's.
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
• Using independent judgment, ability to determine need for replacement of IT assets based on area of greatest need.
• Ability to make informed recommendations that may deviate from or are outside of established procedures, if needed, to resolve issues.
• Must be able to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 25 pounds throughout the workday.
• Must be able stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl 25% or less of the workday.
• Must be able to talk, see, hear, concentrate, think, and reason for most or all of the workday.
• Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time throughout the workday.
• Must be able to use a keyboard and do manual tasks for prolonged periods of time throughout the workday.
• Work is performed indoors in a climate-controlled environment
• Flex business hours; overtime (including periodic off-hours and weekend hours)
• Occasional travel may be required
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.