Kforce has a client who is seeking a Tech Support Representative to join their team in Portland, OR. (Must be in Portland).
The ITS Technical Representative is to act as the first point of contact. Their role on Help Desk is primarily the field of phone calls for various issues and requests. The Tech Support Representative collaborates with the ITS Technical Specialists on the Help Desk for advanced troubleshooting and escalations to our in-house Engineering and Administrations teams. They are required to earn a baseline certification (PC Pro) within 6 months of employment.
* Tech Support Representative will field and resolve incidents and requests from inbound calls
* Troubleshoot basic issues with Windows operating system, Microsoft Office Suite, and our specific applications both over the phone or through remote viewing software
* Creation of Incident and Request records through Service Now ticketing system Troubleshoot hardware issues over the phone
* Work Environment employees using common telecommunications equipment and computer equipment
* Must be able to read, examine, and organize documents
* May require the ability to sit, stand, and walk around for extended periods of time
* The ability to multitask and focus in this environment is essential
* Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.