HireArt is looking to hire a Technical Project Manager to work onsite at their client’s Menlo Park office on a contract basis. In this role, you will be responsible for driving operations and logistics for large scale internal beta testing of portal products. The portal team brings together world-class experts to develop and ship groundbreaking products at the intersection of hardware, software, and content.
The right candidate is a self-motivated leader who possesses strong product sense, has demonstrated experience working closely with cross-functional teams, and has exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
- Lead cross-functionally to define schedules, requirements, resource plans, integration plans, prioritize initiatives, and proactively identify and address potential setbacks.
- Work with software engineering to deliver solutions and features in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate closely with a project coordinator to maintain a clearly documented project that can be followed internally throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Balance business needs with technical constraints by building deep subject matter expertise for your area.
- Communicate program status, risks, and mitigation plans to executives and key partners.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and available for review by all parts of the organization.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for operations-focused projects and tasks.
- Review operational issues and determine if a technology solution or process correction is required.
- Prepare project correspondence and presentations as needed for status reports, stakeholder updates, meetings, annual planning, etc.
- Effectively manage global inventory with audit processes for asset management.
- Instill a vision and culture of prototype security throughout the relevant organizations.
- Coordinate with key partners (Legal, Security, Logistics, Facilities, etc.) to support new and ongoing projects.
- Effectively influence leaders and key partners to gain alignment.