We have an opportunity for Technical ACBS PM based in NY. If interested, please share me your updated resume with rates.
About our team
ACBS Pipeline and Servicing are robust enterprise-level software systems that provide tightly integrated functionality and workflow throughout the life of a commercial loan. ACBS Pipeline manages pre-closing activities for pipeline reporting, credit structuring, generating documents, finalizing, and deal closing. After deal closing, ACBS Servicing manages all financial and non-financial compliance with the terms and conditions of the deal throughout the life cycle of the credit by enforcing client-defined operational controls and policies.
ACBS Pipeline and Servicing support a broad range of lending business, from middle market to large syndications, eliminating the need for multiple specialty systems or redundant data entry.
What you will be doing
You will manage implementation projects as an ACBS SME and Banking Operations SME from after contract signing to hand over to client services.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Managing scope and timelines.
· Managing internal and external communication
· Managing client expectations
· Complying with FIS project governance standards
· Working with the team on the team forecasting and other administrative aspects of profession services engagements
· Builds, authors and configures all application requirements including form integration.
· Tests all authoring modification, including third-party integration.
· Ensures all database distribution is facilitated and validated with every activity during the implementation-conversion process.
· Facilitates and manages project milestones. Product definition, gathers business requirements and translates to configuration development and scope.
· Application acceptance, validate, modify and test configuration work and business workflow requirements.
Added bonus if you have:
· Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
Please share your updated resume to this mail