Princeton Information is seeking a highly motivated self-starter who will assume a role as a Technical Account Manager supporting a suite of digital products and services for a contract-to-perm opportunity. A successful candidate will be an integral part of the continued growth and development of unique and innovative capabilities within this exciting area of our clients' business, and the industry as a whole.
To be successful in this position, you will need to have:
* A high degree of expertise with web service technologies and an aptitude for learning new systems, technology, and processes
* Understanding of Mobile App/Internet Technologies iOS and/or Android development experience required
* Outstanding organizational/time management skills and the ability to multi-task in order to effectively support multiple business-critical projects and client engagements at once
* Creative problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills and unyielding focus on client satisfaction
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, a solid client-facing business acumen and a foundation on client satisfaction
* App-based video player, ad server experience and content management system experience is desired
* Boundless energy, a positive attitude and the desire to contribute to the advancement of the digital media measurement space
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
* Day to day management of a large/dynamic client and product portfolio
* Full support of client SDK integration from technical kickoff through post production ongoing support
* Helping clients correctly implement and test the SDK on their connect device apps and app-based video players, and troubleshooting implementation issues throughout the engagement
* Demonstrating and explaining SDK attributes to technical and non-technical audience
* Identifying best practices and assisting in the creation of support materials, implementation guides, FAQ's, etc. Taking an active contributory role in the processes surrounding digital products
* Assisting Client Services in product/solution presentations or engagements
* Providing expertise and guidance for other product verticals that leverage similar technology
* Bachelor`s Degree - Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Information Sciences or equivalent work experience
* Ability to read/write App programming languages (iOS and/or Android) at an intermediate level as well as strong foundational knowledge of web services
* Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* Requirement of one year or more experience working with external sales/client teams
* Self-starter with an intense focus on serving the needs of media clients
* Desire to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
* Intermediate proficiency in MS Excel
Princeton Information is one of the nation's top five privately-held IT consulting firms, in business since 1985. Princeton Information services a clientele of primarily Fortune 500 companies nationwide. With annual revenues over $120 million, Princeton Information operates across the US from multiple regional offices.
Our Commitment to Our Consultants
As a privately held company, Princeton Information is solely committed to the success of clients and consultants - not to any shareholders. PI's success is grounded in the relationships we build with our consultants. We seek the best people; provide career path counseling; as well as the most challenging opportunities in business and in IT. As part of its culture of loyalty and commitment to its consultants, Princeton Information is committed to doing all we can to ensure our consultants have the best possible search, placement and work experience possible.
Working with one Princeton Recruiter will gain you access to over 500 open requirements with the top clients in the US across all industries (finance, insurance, pharmaceutical, commercial, telecom, media, manufacturing) nationwide. Our local recruiters have in-depth knowledge of our clients and opportunities. They will work with you to find you the best possible opportunities for you and your career.
Our relationships with our clients, as well as our consultants, are critical to our success! We have a robust sales organization that ensures that Princeton has the inside track on what attributes a person needs in order to be successfully placed and engaged at our clients. We know the technical and non-technical skills that our clients are looking for and we ensure that you are educated about the client prior to your interview with them. Princeton is committed to going above and beyond to ensure that each meeting you have with a client is a successful one!